Three years of work and research in partnership with Youth for Christ, with additional support and resources from a huge number of Family focused organisations – this family edition of the GNB has been created with the heart of putting the Bible back at the centre of family life. Along with a reusable ‘whiteboard’ cover and supportive YouTube content, this Bible is packed with unique and engaging design features to help families of all shapes and sizes experience the Bible together.
- Unique landscape page layout that encourages family engagement around the Bible
- Over 400 interactions throughout, based on the themes of Think, Chat, Do, Create and Watch
- Removable and reusable ‘whiteboard’ jacket, for writing, drawing and being creative
- Loads of space inside for writing, doodling and drawing
- 26 online videos that help guide, support and unpack the tricky bits as you journey through the Bible
- An online community of Family Bible users, where you can share ideas, stories and offer each other support
- Regular new content that can be downloaded or printed for free, with content based on feedback and suggestions from active users of the Bible