Lets hold nothing back and die empty, pouring ourselves out completely as a gift back to God ... This is when we'll truly come alive and experience life ti its fullest - John Bevere
Do you ever feel like a spectator in God's kingdom? Perhaps you know there's something you should be doing, but just can't pinpoint it. Most of us want to make a big impact with our lives, but struggle with questions like:
- How can I be sure I'm not missing God's will for me?
- What role do my unique gifts play in building God's kingdom.
- How do I make sure I live up to my God-given potential?
- Is my calling less significant if I'm not in "ministry"?
- How do I balance resting in God's grace with meaningful actions for His kingdom?
- How do I break fear and move forward even when it feels uncertain and risky?
In this profound book, John Bevere relies on a careful exploration of Scripture, using powerful stories to help you think differently about your calling and why it;s so important to God. As you turn these pages, you'll be empowered to multiply your God-given gifts and step into your potential.
If you're ready to trade inaction for greater purpose, your journey begins here.