We've probably all heard an older gentleman declare that his wife is more beautiful now than the day they married. And we likely thought he was crazy. What we fail to recognize in our outward-focused airbrushed society, is that time really does make things beautiful. More accurately, time gives us perspective on the true definition of beauty. When we sit and intentionally reflect on something, it affords us a glimpse into the depth of beauty that lies within. So, while the external beauty may be fading, there is a wealth of beauty inside.
God says that he makes all things beautiful in his time. All things. As you reflect on these Scriptures, devotions and prayers, you will find the unfading beauty spoken of in God's Word. Perseverance, humility, grace, obedience--these are beautiful. But there's more. The beauty God creates in us cannot be fully described in human terms.
When you are met with challenges, take time to sit in the presence of the Lord. As you rest there, you become more like him, adopting his thoughts and plans as your own. In time you will see how difficult situations became a catalyst for true beauty in you.
- High-grade faux leather cover provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Special heat debossing gives the cover a two-tone appearance and creates indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic and matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- This high-quality, sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches the signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
- Coordinating sturdy zippered closure allows you to tuck important extras inside.